Sytrinol® - About the Company
Founded in 1998 by brothers Dean and Lou Mosca, Proprietary Nutritionals Inc. (PNI), a branch of Pharmachem Laboratories since 2005, is a leading marketer and distributor of innovative nutraceutical ingredients for the dietary supplement and functional foods industry worldwide. Sytrinol® is the latest addition to their unique family of natural branded products.
PNI has been able to achieve a high-level of success by procuring cutting edge nutraceutical products and developing strong personal partnerships with key U.S and global decision makers. They target food, drug, mass, big box, health food retailers, as well as catalogue and direct response vendors.
Each member of the PNI family of nutraceutical ingredients must meet the following broad criteria in order to be included as part of this unique product portfolio:
- Own patented intellectual property.
- Possess human clinical studies proving product efficacy.
- Address a significant market need offering innovative health solutions.
- Benefit from a significant supply chain to meet growth demands.
Success in the marketplace is the result of extensive product and trade support which in part includes the following activities:
- The development of strong trade and in-store sales tools to educate and generate consumer sell-through, i.e. video loops, media kits, POP materials, brochures, etc.
- National trade advertising, i.e., full-page, full-color print.
- Continuing education, i.e., pharmacist and pharmacy tech CE programs.
- Designated brand spokespeople.
- National public relations programs, i.e., TV, radio, print, books, etc.
- Trade co-op advertising.
- Clinical research funding.
PNI owns exclusive marketing and distribution rights for the following scientifically proven, branded ingredients:
Click any of the product links below for more information:
- Phase2® (weight loss)
- Cran-Max® cranberry supplement (urinary tract health) and the,
- Berry-Max® line (Blue-Max®, Bil-Max®, Elder-Max®, Cherry-Max®, Pom-Max® (antioxidant protection)
- Celadrin® (joint health)
- Perluxan® (pain relief)
- Lactium® (stress & anxiety)
- Benexia™ Chia Seed (omega-3 fatty acids)
All patents and trademarks associated with Sytrinol® are the exclusive property of KGK Synergize Inc.